I feel it, it's coming

Rain....
feel it on my finger tips
hear it on my window pane
your love's coming down like...

Rain....
wash away my sorrow
take away my pain
your love's coming down like...

Rain....


and my heart wants to beat like the wings of the birds that rise from the lake to the trees..... my heart wants to sigh like the chimes that fly from the church on a breeze.... to laugh like a brook when it trips and falls over stones on its way (on its way!)... to sing through the night, like a lark who is learning to pray!

ladies and gentlemen, wild wind, birds, stars and butterflies, hark!! the monsoon arrives in chennai! :)))

Comments

reminds me a classic song ..
"dekho barish ho rahin hain
its raining, its raining, its raaaaining ..
mera dil ro raha hain
its crying, its crying, its cryiiiiiing"
-- courtesy Anu Mallik

Jokes apart, I love rain. I love water ... flowing water of the river, and theres nothing more peaceful and beautiful to watch the rain carpet down a river or lake water :) .. bliss!
vinay said…
wow! that can so easily fit into a rock song!!...quuite unique to peotry , the style!

Vinay

Most loved posts