10000 Days - 1/10000

 It was my birthday yesterday. The one where I finally turned 42. The year when I was supposed to start looking for the questions. 

Questions there were. It turned out to be a year of questioning everything. Almost. 

More on that some other time. 

One concrete output of churn is that one has decided that one is a writer. Which means one is going to write. Everyday. 

And the challenge is write at least one post a day for 10,000 days. More on my 10,000 days another time. 

Today is day 1. And this is post #1. 9,999 will follow hopefully.


So how did I celebrate my birthday this year? Among other lofty ideals, binge-watched my first K-drama, Crash Landing On You. And I loved it. In fact, K-drama might be my new thing, as with millions of others around the world. One can see the attraction. It is the sum total of all romantic formula, beautifully made. And to think one was desperately searching for 'romantic comedy' on Netflix and Prime and YouTube and pointedly ignoring the CYOU recommendation all these months! 

I guess there's a time for everything. Even for fulfillment of on-screen fantasy romances. 

One has of course promptly started googling Korean history, language and culture. And one wishes desperately that the North and South shall unite soon in a peaceful manner. Sigh. If only life imitated art more often. 

 


Comments

Most loved posts